Thursday 21 September 2023

The Tenth July

 I was making a poetry for Kodek's wedding, and wanted to get inspired from my poetry to him and read something like "...hoping you will be around on the next tenth July" and I cried. It has been 6 weeks or 2 months plus since he left, I really wish I could be better very soon. I've been missing him but I hope that will be the last piece of him I have left, thereafter, I will be over him and stop crying for missing him. Being in a relationship in your late 20s is hard and being left by someone you love in your late 20s is even harder. Kodek's wedding reminds me how much I wanted to marry him and be a mom. And reminds me of that night when we were in the parking lot, drink tealive and talked about marriage. Good days. I probably will never be lucky in love. I have too much to give people and I'm exploding. I rindu you