Sunday 10 September 2023

Crushed

Today is the day that I miss you the most. Your smile, your warmth.. everything. I keep crying so hard since yesterday thinking about not being with you. I hope this is just my monthly hormonal issue. It feels so exhausting and I don't know talking this out to my friends can help me feel better. When we were celebrating Kodek's bachelorette party last week, they asked about you. I felt just right to tell them that we broke up and that shocked them so bad knowing how much I loved you. It really is exhausting. It was exhausting being with you and it is exhausting to not being with you. I feel crushed to my bone. Oh the worst part is I had a dream of having a son with you. Maybe that is the reason why I've missed you. The dream feels so real. I wish I had hugged you but hahaha how stupid was I. On Ika's birthday, we went around driving in Bukit Bintang, I suggested to go there. I must say that street reminds me of you. Every steps we took holding each other while walking around the street. It had been always my favourite to walk around with you. I loved it very much. I remember eating at places you brought me, the food was good but did not amazed me enough, but because I was with you, eating with you made me like it. This is soooo annoying to reminisce about. All I want to do is to let everything go and move with my life peacefully. Loving is hard, leaving is harder.