Tuesday 14 February 2023

frustration and realisation

One day that i feel more calm than ever, I thought I would be just fine and I will get over this. I am brave. But I have been crying again and again every single night. Let us do some calculations on how to love susu: 

1. She wants to feel safe be herself or talking to you. She will talk rubbish but that is what she feels. It doesnt have to be right or wrong to you. 

2. She loves words of affirmation better than physical touch. Tell her everything she should know, she will feel loved. Never ever judge her.

3. 


I thought this is it. This is the answer of everything. I dont deserve to be loved. I probably asked too much. I wish I was stronger. I wish he could love me as how i needed, I would always want to love however he wants me to because I love him I care for him. But how is that possible ??  I want to end everything and get over it but i too love him, really do.. I am dying