Monday 23 May 2022

A Very Handsome Rainbow

After years of investing myself onto someone who never cared about me, I finally genuinely like someone. Someone that deserves my respect. He's really funny and I have never thought that men can be this attractive. I really like talking to him, asking him questions and telling him some nonsenses of mine. It is fascinating to see someone as passionate as him on football. I wish I knew a bit about football. He is really close with his family, his parents. One time there has another guy asked me what kind of man that I feel attracted the most ? Then I said, he needs to be very close with his family, respect himself and funny. How do I not realise I was describing this particular person. Godddd I never expect to like him but here I am. I really want to know how he feels about us and I want to ask him that. I hope I get the chance to. 

Texted him today and for the first time ever, I feel so anxious and overthink how he has loose interest in me. I feel very sad. God knows how sad I am right now. For me, my beautiful dark world has become a little brighter having him around. He's like a tiny little sneaky rainbow on the brightest sky. I am going crazy.